The Wide Open MX Show is a weekly podcast that covers various topics in the motocross industry. We will discuss the latest news, talk about the races, and give facts and opinions on everything happening in the sport.
We have officially launched our Patreon account! We are doing everything we can to improve the Wide Open MX Show, and supporting us through Patreon is a great way for you listeners to help us out, all while receiving benefits and rewards from us! Any little bit counts! Visit our Patreon profile here to read more about how you can help the show!
– $5 per month
– Access to our Patreon community
– Early info on upcoming shows
– Bonus episodes
– $10 per month
– Access to our Discord server for live listening
– Free stickers
– Everything in previous tier
– $15 per month
– Live stream Q&A
– Free merch when new t-shirts, hats, etc. are for sale
– Everything in previous tiers
2019 Redbud Vlog
Witness the Wide Open MX Show crew partake in the shenanigans at the 2019 Redbud National.
- Wide Open MX Show: Episode 23
In Episode 23, the crew discusses everything from the past weekend at the 50th running of Daytona Supercross! From Tomac’s gnarly ride to Jacob’s Squirrely Squid Award, you’ll hear it all on Episode 23!
- Check out Worx Design Co. for all of your graphics needs! Mention the Wide Open MX Show for a discount!
- Be sure to check out all of the products Blud Lubricants has to offer! Oil, cleaners, fluids, etc.! Use code ‘WIDEOPEN’ for 25% off your order!
- Wide Open MX Show: Episode 22
Tune in as Damon and Jacob unravel all of the madness from Hotlanta! From the Tomac/Barcia battle, to Davalos’ amazing ride, you’ll hear it all on Episode 22!
- Wide Open MX Show: Episode 21
- Wide Open MX Show: Episode 20
This week on the Wide Open MX Show, Corbin and Damon cover everything that unraveled at Round 7 of Monster Energy Supercross! Also, enjoy the debut of the new segment, ‘Dolla’s Digest’, where Damon will choose a hot topic every week he may or may not be happy about, and we’ll get into whatever that topic may be! Enjoy!